This experience is a quick stopover to escape from the heat. Oman can have mercury rising between 35 low to 45 high; A trip to the mountains is just the right decision. The nature blossoms up here in fresh air and perfect sunshine to relax by the pool or simply take a soft hike through narrow pathways nested with blooming peach, pomegranate and other seasonal delights. No trip is concluded without visiting the local souk (bazar) exploring the rare to find ornamental jewelry and intricately hand carved daggers. A perfect holiday for a weekend break or a long-haul flight stopover turn into a blissful memory.
Overnight Wahiba Sands
– Return Airport transfers on private basis
– Services of a professional English speaking Omani guide on all transfers and excursions
– Meals as per the program (B, L, D)
– Experience as per the program
– 2L Water per person on board during the transfers and excursions
– Any expenses of personal nature