15 May to 30 June,
25 August to 20 October
Hotels in cities & Lodges during the Trek
Kalindi khal trek is a very popular trek a good one from trekkers to learn about the techniques of mountaineering. Kalindi khal pass is in the Gangotri region of Garhwal Himalayas.
Travel from Uttarkashi to Gangotri (100km) 3-4 hr
Gangotri to Bhojwasa 14km. Approx 6-7hr. Maximum altitude (3800km)
Trek to Tapovan
Trek to Nandanvan
Trek to Vasu Ki Tal (Vasukital)
Rest day. Acclimatization day
Trek to Khara Pather
Trek to Sweta Glacier
Trek to Kalandi base camp
Cross Kalindi pass
Trek to Arvatal (3911mtr).
Trek Arvatal to Ghastali (3790mtr), Distance 15 km, 6 to 7 hr.
Ghastoli to Mana, Badrinath via car/Jeep
Drive to Srinagar
Drive to Uttarkashi/Haridwar/Dehradun/Rishikesh
We can do all needed travel arrangements and permits.
- ALL PROGRAMS MINIMUM NO. OF PAX 8
- PRIOR HIKE TREK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Required mode of transports from start point of trek to end point.
- Camping gear or homestay on sharing basis
- Standard meals
- Local English speaking experienced tour guides
- Bottled water 3L per person per day
- international Airfare
- Transportation from airport to trek start point
- Single room supplement
- Personal Gear