25 May to 30 June &
20 August to 15 October
Hotels in cities & Lodges during the Trek
Mt Jogin I and Mt Jogin II are located in the Gangotri Valley of Garhwal Himalayas in Uttarakhand. The climb to the Base Camp, that is Kedar Tal, is itself a challenging hike. However, the vistas of the beautiful lake at Kedar Tal and stunning views of Thalaysagar make the climb to the Base Camp a rewarding one.
The climb from here onward is technical in nature. This expedition gives the climber the rare opportunity of summiting 2 peaks at on go.
Reporting at Uttakashi
Drive from Uttarkashi to Gangotri.(100km)
Trek to Bhoj kharak
Bhoj kharak to Kedar kharak
Kedar kharak to Kedartal
Rest day at the base camp - Kedartal
Shift to Camp-I
Trek back Bhoj kharak
Trek to Gangotri and drive to Uttarkashi
We can do all needed travel arrangements and permits.
- ALL PROGRAMS MINIMUM NO. OF PAX 8
- PRIOR HIKE TREK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Required mode of transports from start point of trek to end point.
- Camping gear or homestay on sharing basis
- Standard meals
- Local English speaking experienced tour guides
- Bottled water 3L per person per day
- international Airfare
- Transportation from airport to trek start point
- Single room supplement
- Personal Gear