Jan to May &
September to Dec
Hotels in cities & Lodges during the Trek
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Sightseeing from Kathmandu with Trips to Patan, and Bhaktapur
- Explore the rich culture, temples, and wood, metal, and stone artworks
- Visit the World Peace Pagoda on top of Anadu Hill, and Sarangkot
- Experience the excitement of adventure: boating, hiking, pony rides, paragliding, bungee, zipline in Pokhara
- 2 Night, 3 days Chitwan wildlife safari
- Jeep safari, ethical elephant safari, canoe safari, nature walk, bird watching, etc.
The country is for all types of travelers to explore the beauty of Nepal
The top three travel destinations to Kathmandu Valley, Pokhara, and Chitwan National Park – will be visited during this 8-day private tour. See the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu valley – Durbar Squares, Swayambhunath temple, Boudhanath, and Pashupatinath temple. A scenic drive to reach the beautiful hill of Sarangkot, one of the sunrise and sunset views over the panoramic snowy peaks. Enjoy a jungle safari in Chitwan National Park, which is home to over 500 species of birds and many wild animals like one-horned rhino, Royal Bengal tiger, etc.
Trip Itineraries are customizable according to your choice & the number of days you want to stay.
Arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal
If you have an early arrival, you may stroll around the hippest and happening area in Thamel, where you can find restaurants with varieties of cuisine to dine.
This first night in the country, you will be staying in Kathmandu.
Full Day City Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Have a well-rested night at Kathmandu before heading off to the mountains.
(You can dump the stuff you do not want during the trek at the hotel or our office store.)
Fly to Chitwan and half day jungle activity
Pulling over for occasional tea/coffee, snacks, and toilet breaks; you will pass through Dhading, Chitwan, and Tanahu districts to reach Lamjung.
Once you reach Besisahar, the ride for the day will be over. You can spend the rest of the evening taking a rest and preparing for the next day. Overnight at Besisahar, Lamjung; the starting point of the trail.
Chitwan Jungle Activities
Drive from Chitwan to Pokhara
Full day Pokhara Sightseeing
Fly from Pokhara to kathmandu
- International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary by private vehicle.
- Three night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB plan in a hotel
- Flight from Kathmandu – Chitwan for members & guide
- Bharatpur Airport – Megauli/ Sauraha transportation by private vehicle.
- Accommodations in deluxe lodge/ resort
- 01 Cycle of Meals Per Day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) on a-la-carte menu
- Wildlife activities as per the package such as:
- Two shared boat safari in the Rapti River with breakfast/sundowner.
- One shared Jeep Safari.
- One Escorted extended walking safari (Jungle Walk).
- One shared village visit.
- Park tickets & naturalist for the above activities.
- Private vehicle from Chitwan to Pokhara
- Two night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara on BB plan in a hotel
- Private vehicle in Pokhara during city tour
- Flight from Pokhara – Kathmandu for members & guide
- Professional government license holder English speaking tour guide.
- Welcome/ farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with a cultural program in Kathmandu
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. (Guide and driver)
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- International airfare to/ from Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fees for multiple Entries on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport- (15 days – $30, 30 days- $50 and 90 days- $110)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Insurance covers, medical, emergency evacuation, etc.
- Personal expense (shopping, snacks, cold drinks, Alcohol, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Additional costs or delays caused by out of management control, for example, landslide, weather condition, itinerary modification due to safety concerns, illness, change of government policies, strikes, etc.
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.
What to Bring
- Neutral colored clothing is recommended.
- Light clothing is needed for the daytime with a sweater and warm jacket for the evenings from November to March.
- Pants / Trousers are recommended for safari and jungle walk.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sun hats, sunglasses, etc. are essential.
- Insect repellent and personal medical requirements should be carried.
- It is highly recommended to travel light with only one small suitcase or duffle bag.
- During the warmer months, swimming suits are recommended.
- A Small flashlight is recommended.
- Binoculars add greatly to your enjoyment for bird and wildlife viewing.
Evening Entertainment of Tharu Cultural dance and PowerPoint Presentation about CNP and flora and fauna by expert Naturalist will be offered from the house those staying on Jungle Plan
During monsoons (mid-June / July to October end) Jeep safaris are not conducted by park authorities. Alternate activities are provided during this period.