15 May to 30 June,
25 August to 20 October
Hotels in cities & Lodges during the Trek
Auden’s Col trek is one of the most challenging non-technical treks in Garhwal, and perhaps in all of Indian Himalayas. There are numerous crevasses, precarious ridges and boulder sections along the long arduous trail.
But the trek is equally rewarding, with awe inspiring views of the Gangotri group of peaks, the Jogin group, Bhagirathi group, Rudragaira and Kedar Dome.
If you are an experienced trekker looking for a challenging trek with some incredible mountain views, then this is the trek for you.
2 hr 59 min (99.5 km) via NH34
Trek to Audens col base camp.
Trek down to Tamakund. Trek distance 9km. 6 to 7 hr.
Trek down to Viroda - 10km. 5-6 hr.
Trek down to Gangotri Village. Trek distance 15km. 6 to 7 hr.
Trek down to Ree and drive to Ghutu
Trek departure to Rishikesh/Haridwar/Dehradun/Uttarkashi.
We can do all needed travel arrangements and permits.
- ALL PROGRAMS MINIMUM NO. OF PAX 8
- PRIOR HIKE TREK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Required mode of transports from start point of trek to end point.
- Camping gear or homestay on sharing basis
- Standard meals
- Local English speaking experienced tour guides
- Bottled water 3L per person per day
- international Airfare
- Transportation from airport to trek start point
- Single room supplement
- Personal Gear